• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What will happen if I can't?

MPHF

Alpha Buck
I am terrified right now.

My daughter is going to Uni (hopefully) in September and I don't know if I will be able to cope with my bunnies on my own.

Especially Minnie, who has horrendous tooth roots and abscess. These are well under control with crystapen once a week which we do. I don't think I'll be able to do it on my own. I won't be able to syringe any of them on my own as Hannah always holds them still for me. And my hands are awful again and I'm waiting for 2 hospital appointments so what am I going to do as they will probably continue to be bad.

I love my bunnies so much but I don't want them to suffer through my unability to look after them.:(

Have you asked around amongst friends of yourself or your daughter to see if there is anyone who could help? Try not to be too anxious at this stage - you have a couple of months yet to sort something out before your daughter takes up her university place.

Back