• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp 3-12-2003 to 6-6-2012

mopsmum

Mama Doe
i still remember the day you came to us, there was hardly a part of your little body that wasn't covered in bites or abcesses :cry: but you were very very brave and let us clean and treat your sores until eventually you were well and had your fur back. you then had to have your front teeth removed and eventualy in your last few years you lost all your molars except one . but you had the best appetite and coping skills at eating ive ever known in a gummy bunny :love: you coped with arthris for your last couple of years and then developed a fast growing tumour under your front paw :cry:
i was so sad to let you go, it was such a difficult decision to make,but you went so quickly and peacefully that i think you had been hanging on until i was ready to say goodbye.
you were the gentlest and trusting rabbit i have ever known, will miss you forever xxx have fun at the bridge my little man x love you always x

the day you came to us

DSCF0003.jpg

scamp006.jpg

scampz004.jpg

sweetpea005.jpg

gums001.jpg

chance001.jpg

Last edited:
What a transformation, and what a lucky bunny to end up in such a loving forever home.
So sorry for your loss.
xxxx

So sorry you lost him.
It looks like everything you did for him he gave back ten fold, what a darling wee man.

:cry: I am so sorry for your loss. I just had this on my screen at work and there were lots of oooooos and aaaaaahs at how cute he was.

Bless him, what a little hero he must have been and a beauty! I am so very sorry you lost him - just hearbreaking. xxx You gave him wonderful care whilst he was alive, so be proud of yourself. xxx

Back