• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you are not at all. it didnt matter whether u were in pah or another pet store or a rescue, u saw a bun and fell in love and bought it. that doesnt make u bad, that makes u care. to be honest although buying from pah adds to their sales etc, that little bun didnt ask to be sold by them, he had no control over where he was born and where he ended up. He had just as much right to a lovely life as any other bun. Dont be hard on urself, maybe have a good discussion with ur OH and see if funds could be sorted so u could get him. If it feels right then go for it.

i don t think you are a horrible person - i think it sounds like a form of grief too - very real.

i am not understanding if you will ever be able to get geoffrey -

if you cant and were to consider getting another rabbit - just wanted to mention i am desperately seeking homes for a litter of baby rabbits -

these are guilt-free baby rabbits for anyone - and will save a sanctuary from being clogged up and overloaded etc.
(not deliberately bread)

so if you are interested please let me know! i hope you dont mind me mentioning this.

sorry for your painful experience

carol

Back