• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed?

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
For insurance purposes,
He weighs 2.78kg
428480_268517139922549_398123112_n.jpg

269296_268516966589233_299377416_n.jpg

thanks
xx

I just put my Tango as an English lop... I have no idea what he is but he has floppy ears and isn't big enough to be French :lol: Surely lop is close enough??

thanks guys hes larger than mini or dwarf. dwarfs reaching 2.5kg hes by no means overweight so guessing hes a frenchy cross breed, he looks more frenchy but not as large :/
why does the bloomin breed matter for insurance anyways:evil:

they got it all american then because in america holland is our mini lop, and where they put mini lop thats our dwarf lop, so if your going with PAH you'd have tick mini lop :lol:

they got it all american then because in america holland is our mini lop, and where they put mini lop thats our dwarf lop, so if your going with PAH you'd have tick mini lop :lol:
Coolio, Shall do that thankyou so much hun, should have just PM'd you really when it comes to lops..
P.S Mowgli in your signiture he was a beautiful bunny!

English lops are bred to have stupidly long ears they they trip over...

He could still be a dwarf lop- he's not that much over and they are just breed standards they can come bigger or smaller even when they are pedigree. My Bobby is a mini lop but she is undersized, she's only the weight of a nethie.

I'd say dwarf lop :wave: (which I thought was german lop :lol::lol:) Sebastian is a nethie that weighs 1.5kg so doesnt really fit that breed ideal :wave:

Ginger is down as a Dwarf Lop X with Petplan, as officially, she's a lionlop, but with the lion gene being recessive. I called them and asked what i should put down and thats what they told me :)

Back