• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Insurance

I am with enemy no.1 because it was cheaper. Havent had to claim yet though although the way Rum is going it won't be long.

I am with enemy no.1 because it was cheaper. Havent had to claim yet though although the way Rum is going it won't be long.

Same here although it wasn't just the price, I found them easy to deal with, it was where Stevie-boy is originally from and their terms and conditions for claiming were straightforward and easy to understand. Haven't had to make a claim just yet.

I'm also looking into insurance for my two new rescue buns and also thought i'd get my two cats covered as well. Without hijacking your thread... I've also got a quote for all four with pet plan and they seem ok, looking also at helpucover and vetsure-which my vets use...anyone had dealings with these?

Debs x

Pet plan. Am in the middle of a claim at the minute, but they seem to be good.

Just don't do what we did - leave it until one of the girls had stasis. We had to pay over £400 and she isn't now covered for stasis...........

Back