• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stephen the Escape Artist

Cari

Warren Veteran
"But Mummy, I'm helping!"

Hidey.jpg

I had to put Stephen away this morning as I was getting everything sorted in the living room and there were lots of boxes and wires and just thought it might be a little bit too tempting, so for the first time in about a month Stephen was put in his cage for an hour or so, or so I thought...

I was sorting through a box when I heard a huge bang. I turned around and saw a flash of white running full pelt across the carpet! I went to investigate the cage and I hadn't quite closed the cage properly so he had forced it open with his head and escaped! When I found him he was hidden amongst my boxes and bags, 'helping' me put everything away by nibbling the cardboard boxes!

When did I get such a naughty bunny?!

Oooooh who is the hunbun to be ?

Whoever he likes! I don't know which single ladies are available at honeybunnies and would be suitable to Mr Stephen so he's going to go and pick himself I think! It's up to Auntie Jill to decide who he gets on with best! (If that's how it works, I've never tried bonding) I don't mind who he brings home as long as he's happy :) although I do think that Magpie is just gorgeous :love: (although that maybe as she looks so similar to Stephen :p)

rabbit_26991.jpg

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=26991

And Minnie too!

Minnie.jpg

Last edited:
He sounds just like my Bramble, she's a mischievous little tinker but oh so adorable when she's being well behaved :love:

Your Stephen is such a beauty, I hope you find him a wifey soon :wave:

Ha! Yes I think he probably is Jen, although whether Daddy will be very impressed when Stephen brings home a wife is another thing... still working on convincing him that two rabbits in the house won't be any more trouble than one... honest... :p :shock:

And with what's happening at University etc. we just need to make sure we're all settled and ready :) but we're going to be one happy family soon with a lovely hunbun :D

He sounds just like my Bramble, she's a mischievous little tinker but oh so adorable when she's being well behaved :love:

Your Stephen is such a beauty, I hope you find him a wifey soon :wave:

Aww thank you :) he is a right naughty little thing sometimes but at the moment I can't complain because he's being the best behaved bunny I have ever known, playing with his new cardboard spaceship :p

Whoever he likes! I don't know which single ladies are available at honeybunnies and would be suitable to Mr Stephen so he's going to go and pick himself I think! It's up to Auntie Jill to decide who he gets on with best! (If that's how it works, I've never tried bonding) I don't mind who he brings home as long as he's happy :) although I do think that Magpie is just gorgeous :love: (although that maybe as she looks so similar to Stephen :p)

rabbit_26991.jpg

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=26991

And Minnie too!

Minnie.jpg

They are gorgeous. :love::love::love:

Best of luck for Stephen.

if you can wait 2 weeks..as have bondings lined up.. we will also have 2 or 3 lovely new girls for you to choose from

if you can wait 2 weeks..as have bondings lined up.. we will also have 2 or 3 lovely new girls for you to choose from

Don't worry, take your time! We may not be ready in 2 weeks as I'm looking for a job etc, and as I say, I don't mind who he comes home with, as long as she's loving to my boy and not too destructive! :p I have to convince Stephen's Poppa that having another rabbit will be a good thing yet :? he hasn't put up a huge fight about it or anything but he may take a little persuasion. Stephen is definitely 'my' bun though as he has bonded with me, so it might be nice for the OH to feel like he has a bun too.

:love:

I'm getting quite excited!

Back