• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daft bunny

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Mischa :roll:

He tried to jump into my arms from off the bed last night.

Small hitch with that. I was facing the other way so couldn't catch him. So he fell onto the floor from a great height. How he was ok I do not know as he must've fallen at least four feet onto the floor. (Checked his teeth, gave him something to eat - gleefully accepted, checked he was hopping right and he's been persistantly begging for breakfast this morning :roll:)

He's going to be the death of me :roll:

I'm going to have to edge round the bed when he's on it making sure I always face the bed now :roll: He often puts his paws up on my back but wasn't expecting him to launch himself at me. :roll: He normally only does that at the vets!

Little scamp! My Herbie is a little daredevil just now too, jumping off the sofabed and landing almost over the other side of the room! Makes you scared for them!

I think they like to keep us on our toes. :roll:

I woke up to the sound of what I thought was Spenser throwing things off my desk the other day. Nothing unusual about that, but when he had thrown more items than I thought could have been on the desk, I decided to investigate ... he had installed himself on top of a low bookcase, and was busy chucking things onto the floor from there. I don't think he felt terribly safe becuase he actually allowed me to lift him down.

:lol: Little monkey! My Bella is a daredevil too, she knows no fear at all. I turn my back on her for 3 seconds and she runs off to cause mayhem, what scared me the most was finding her halfway up the stairs as they are slippery and not at all safe for bunnies to climb, and I had to very calmly walk up and lift her down because she knew she was in trouble and looked as if she was planning to jump :shock: She's crazy and never really thinks twice about anything, she's also rather clumsy which really isn't the best combo! :shock:

Little scamp! My Herbie is a little daredevil just now too, jumping off the sofabed and landing almost over the other side of the room! Makes you scared for them!

See he won't actually jump off the bed normally cos he thinks it's too high. :roll: yet jumping into mummies arms is fine. :roll:

I think they like to keep us on our toes. :roll:

I woke up to the sound of what I thought was Spenser throwing things off my desk the other day. Nothing unusual about that, but when he had thrown more items than I thought could have been on the desk, I decided to investigate ... he had installed himself on top of a low bookcase, and was busy chucking things onto the floor from there. I don't think he felt terribly safe becuase he actually allowed me to lift him down.

Oh Spenser! It's funny how they climb and then can't get down. Well, not funny at the time. I once found Nutmeg on top of their two NIC panel high enclosure happily eating dried dandelion. :roll:

:lol: Little monkey! My Bella is a daredevil too, she knows no fear at all. I turn my back on her for 3 seconds and she runs off to cause mayhem, what scared me the most was finding her halfway up the stairs as they are slippery and not at all safe for bunnies to climb, and I had to very calmly walk up and lift her down because she knew she was in trouble and looked as if she was planning to jump :shock: She's crazy and never really thinks twice about anything, she's also rather clumsy which really isn't the best combo! :shock:

I know the turn your back for one second find them in something feeling :roll: It's something Mini likes to do often. Once found her stuck in a box under my bed nomming on treat hay. She must've got through a two inch gap to get in there.

Starting to see a theme here that my bunnies will do anything for food!!!

Back