• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Omelette and Eggburt photos

chul

Staff member
Eggburt

20120611_210028-1.jpg

20120611_210024.jpg

20120611_204709.jpg

Omelette

20120611_204603.jpg

Eggburt...

20120611_204544.jpg

Sitting!

20120611_204511.jpg

Too cute!!!
Are they quite tame?

They hadnt been handled at all as of yesterday and are a week old. But they fell asleep on me yesterday amd dont mind being held. we are hand feeding some fruit to get them used to hands.

They were really good last night! Settling in so well! First night they cheeped a LOT! Last night was quiet until I woke them up to check on them this morning :D

They hadnt been handled at all as of yesterday and are a week old. But they fell asleep on me yesterday amd dont mind being held. we are hand feeding some fruit to get them used to hands.

That's amazing. Never even thought of ducks as pets before. Looking forward to pics of them growing up.

Ducklings are the cutest :love: I really love their color too. I hope to get khaki campbells at some point.

That's amazing. Never even thought of ducks as pets before. Looking forward to pics of them growing up.

Ducklings are extremely trusting. At first they may run from your hand when you go to get them out of the brooder just because it's instinct to run from something big coming at you but they soon learn that it's just your hand. Mine let me do anything with them and fall straight to sleep in my hand. In fact I'm having to type one handed because one's asleep in my hand :lol:

Back