• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YoooooHoooo!

Lops

Mama Doe
I'm back.... :wave:

What d'ya mean you didn't even miss me??? :(

I've been on holibobs to Norfolk with Meg! Bunnies were at home with the 'kids' and very well looked after.
We had a superb time, loads of long long walks, on the beach as well as fields, I think both of us have shorter legs now! :lol:

We saw loads of ikkle baby bunnies running about, they were soooo cute :love:
couldnt actually get any pics of them tho as they were so fast - but here are just a few of other pics I took..

The field that our chalet was on (sea to the left and you CAN just see a couple of the bunnies between the edge and the bent over tree) :D

2012-06-04150645.jpg

Meg! :love:

2012-06-08131137.jpg

Worn out Meg :lol:

2012-06-05153321.jpg

2012-06-06235317.jpg

2012-06-06235513.jpg

Errrrm excuse me J you appear to have brought the wrong dog home that is NOT meg!!!!!!!!

Hope you all had a lovely time xxx

I think you may be right... she has changed a bit eh?

We had a great time thanks, hope you and all the animals are ok? xxx

I think you may be right... she has changed a bit eh?

We had a great time thanks, hope you and all the animals are ok? xxx

A bit ... :shock::shock::shock::shock: where has that tiny little puppy curled up on the bottom step gone .. what a stunning dog she has turned into!! Were doing okay thanks hope you are all well xx

:shock: I don't know who Meg is but that made me laugh. :lol::lol:

My good deed for the day making someone laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Back