• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do you do it?

I have five pairs, and my days are pretty much based around their needs.

I like all mine to have lots of free range time in the garden, so if its raining and they can't come out, I go shopping or do the things that take me away from home.
If the weather is nice and they can come out, then I stay home so that they can have their freedom. I start at 7:00am with feeds and medications, and they start to come out from 7.30 until about 9pm. If something needs doing away from home then I either do it after 9pm, or get hubbie to do it.

It takes a lot of convincing to get me away from home on a nice day. The only exception will be Thursdays when I go to Hopper Haven, but thats to help more rabbits:lol:

aww they are very lucky rabbits:D id love to have more but i just dont haave the energy! LOLplus my parents wouldnt let any more animals in the vacinity:lol:

I find it takes alot of my time with my 3 let alone 5+ spend half the day out there cleaning for them and feeding and letting them out to play (I do tend to do housework in the kitchen while they are in the garden though but only let them out on nice days / when my garden isn't a complete bog. My partner wants me to get a job, dont think he realises quite how much of my day is already taken up by those furry little things

Back