• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's not so bad! *pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Anybody who knows about my bunny Fiver will know that he is a complete and utter nightmare! He has destroyed most of my room, bites me, attacks me and growls at me every time he sees me. I may complain about him and I may threaten him, tell him off and chase him round my bedroom with various objects but I would never change him! He has always been there for me when I've needed him and he will always come to me when he needs me :love:. I would never trade him for the world no matter what I may say to him when I discover my carpet in bits or my walls chewed. :lol:

This is him asking and getting plenty of nose rubs
IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

Fiver and his gorgeous girl, Xena.

IMG_1739.jpg

And just some pics of them being spoilt with giant dandelions, hawthorne leaves and bramble leaves :lol:

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

Stunning! :love:

... and here is me concerned becuase Spenser has made a hole the size of a 50p on my bedroom carpet... :lol:

Awww!!! They both look so sweet and lovely!!
:love:

I should NOT come into this section of the forum, all it makes me want to do is steal everyone's animals...

Haha, yes he is an absolute monster but just after his photo shoot I realised why he was chewing my clothes, digging me, nipping me while I was trying to take pics of Xena..he wanted snuggles! I was laid on my bed with him next to me snuggling under my chin and getting lots of nose rubs and giving lots of tooth purrs. :love: He can be such a Mammy's boy when it suits him :lol:

He does get very jealous of Xena when she gets nose rubs, it's rather funny having them both fighting to get their noses under my hand :lol:

Back