• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on lily Munster

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
I had to just leave her cowering in her cage and feed water and bung in huge heap of hay until she'd had a few days to try and recover from the stores etc.
Well she's been running free for a few days n nights now...and omg she hasn't been this lily for a long time....crazy bombing around...demanding nose rubs and kisses ...jumping on me to wake me up then running off stopping to look back peering round the corner of the bed to see if I'm playing.
Hunnybunnys miffed she's been in her cage for last few days....but I'm hoping to swap them over tonite. Lily's been rushing up to the doorway even if I go for a wee...or go downstairs..happy dancing round my feet....jumping in and out my bed being cheeky....and last night multiple binkies and dancing...and chewing the baby gate bars as the cats were playing "wilder beast of the Serengeti"? She desperately wanted to join in....second time the gate hadn't shut and walking on landing from bathroom I found her and Dylan kitty sniffing and a few lics on heads and ten she was joining in when I spoilt her fun...and the cats and put her back on my bedroom carpet with the gate shut. She chases the cats out of my room if they're on her floor or her spot under my bed.....but not attacking like bluebell does...phoebe does it and hunnybunnys too. But lily and merlin love joining in the wilder east ame and the cats just run nuts with them in their midst. It's so funny to watch I must film it. When monster bun willow was alive I had to put up a baby gate stopping her from joining in up and down the saris...the neighbours complained about the noise and they were right lol. Lily's sooo back to her usual loopy self...I'm overjoyed. She was not in a good state with impaction but once a bit moved bit by bit the rest followed. If it had been another vet on over the holiday I am sure shed have died...but our vet was marvellous and the nurses persistent with her too. Seems poor lily has some kind of stricture sounds like what merlin has. I wonder how many buns have this and therefore suffer stasis bouts so often with no apparent cause then cases of impaction usually fatal ones.
It's so. Ice to hear her snoring fast asleep under my bed.
Thank you all so. Uh for the well wishes and vibes..I believe you guys helped her so much too xx

Back