• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet in Southwater/Horsham area

thanks, have you used them? Is there a particular vet to ask for?

I use Seers Croft, ask for Rob (Senior Partner) or Melissa - both are exotics qualified and classed as the 'rabbit vets' there. One of mine has regular dentals and stasis treatment and I've always been happy with the treatment/service given. Luckily never had to test them with anything more serious though.

Thanks, are there any others in the area you'd reccommend? It's a bit far from me to use as a regular vet.

Thanks, are there any others in the area you'd reccommend? It's a bit far from me to use as a regular vet.

Theres a bunny lady at Crawley...David Clare and partners...but I dont know how good they are.I know that Karen Smith is a bloody brilliant ferret vet....

I'm not sure about any others, I think a few RU'ers may use Arthur Lodge in Horsham, but I have no knowledge of them. Seers Croft is easy to get to as its literally just off the main road (A264).

Yvette *might* you be moving to this neck of the woods then?:shock::thumb:

I'm not sure about any others, I think a few RU'ers may use Arthur Lodge in Horsham, but I have no knowledge of them. Seers Croft is easy to get to as its literally just off the main road (A264).

Yvette *might* you be moving to this neck of the woods then?:shock::thumb:

a tiny possibility...but its getting more remote.
I used to live in South Nutfield and know the area well.Want to move back but.....**shrugs**....

Debster how much is a dental at Seers Croft? Its a pain to get to as I dont drive, so I'd have to ask my Auntie for a lift and its a bit far, but I could get there if need be. Just been to see the Arthur Croft Southwater branch and its £120 for a dental then take-home meds on top :shock: at my old vet it was £55-70 depending on meds! Both mine need it done :shock:

Farthing say they have a vet which is interested in bunnies and currently qualifying as an exotic vet, so that might be worth a look.

Last edited:
Back