• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies, guinea pigs, furry friends to care for. It's going to be awful :)

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Between now and the end of December I only have a total of 7 days when I am not caring for any animals belonging to other people.

And there was me worried sick a couple of months ago with hardly any bookings.

Of course I have my own........Estelle, Frankie, Peggy pig and her new boyfriend Sorrell!!!!!

No rest for the wicked!!!!! :lol::lol::thumb:

Where's the travel brochure? I'm going to need a holiday early on next year.

Now, Edinburgh, York, Chichester, Oxford.................................:D:D:D

Last edited:
Between now and the end of December I only have a total of 7 days when I am not caring for any animals belonging to other people.

And there was me worried sick a couple of months ago with hardly any bookings.

Of course I have my own........Estelle, Frankie, Peggy pig and her new boyfriend Sorrell!!!!!

No rest for the wicked!!!!! :lol::lol::thumb:

Where's the travel brochure? I'm going to need a holiday early on next year.

Now, Edinburgh, York, Chichester, Oxford.................................:D:D:D

Glasgow!!:thumb:

I am so pleased that you are so busy and have a job you love so much! I had my first experience of having to take a boarder to the vet yesteday, it is nerve wracking!!!!!!!

Frodo promises not to be too much hard work, however he has given me a list titled 'My Daily Routine' he want's made clear to you:roll:

7am-7:15 Gentle wake-up call, you must knock before entering and pulling curtains helf open.
7:15-7:30 Breakfast. Pellets MUST be in front of me at this time, finest meadow hay in manger and Evian water in bowl
7:30-4pm Sleep. Wherever I wan't, remember YOU are in MY way. Depending on the mood I'm in I MAY grace you with a quick visit inbetween sleeps and visits to the manger.
4-pm-430pm Mayhem. Mwahahahahahahahahaha.................
4;30pm-5:30 Sleep.
5:30 Dinner. I ALWAYS require an entre of the finest meadow hay, followed by Harrods own greens (if they are sold out I will settle for Fortnum and Mason ones - I'm not fussy) Evian water in bowl.
6pm-8:30pm Sleep. See earlier entry.
8:30pm onwards Mayhem. Mwahahahahahahahahahhaha..................

You are required to go about my daily cleaning duties whilst I am sleeping during the day, litter tray to be lined with the residential listing's from the Evesham journal. ALL noise and disturbance must be kept to a minimum.
AT ALL TIMES please bear in mind this rule - YOU are in MY way. If you bear this in mind my visit and your week will be enjoyable.
Thank you.

:lol::lol:

Hello! :wave:

We're in exactly the same boat.....not a single 'day off' until we have our own (long awaited) holiday in October.

Mind you, it does help that we have four very long-term bookings; two separate buns staying more than a month each, one gorgeous guinea pig staying for 6 weeks (could be longer), and another adorable little guinea pig staying until the end of September :D

We love it though!

Tracey

www.vipiggies.co.uk

I just have wee Mr McFlurry to attend on, but quite regularly at weekends. I am pondering the possibility of moving him into Spenser's old hutch when his family take their main summer holiday...

Frodo promises not to be too much hard work, however he has given me a list titled 'My Daily Routine' he want's made clear to you:roll:

7am-7:15 Gentle wake-up call, you must knock before entering and pulling curtains helf open.
7:15-7:30 Breakfast. Pellets MUST be in front of me at this time, finest meadow hay in manger and Evian water in bowl
7:30-4pm Sleep. Wherever I wan't, remember YOU are in MY way. Depending on the mood I'm in I MAY grace you with a quick visit inbetween sleeps and visits to the manger.
4-pm-430pm Mayhem. Mwahahahahahahahahaha.................
4;30pm-5:30 Sleep.
5:30 Dinner. I ALWAYS require an entre of the finest meadow hay, followed by Harrods own greens (if they are sold out I will settle for Fortnum and Mason ones - I'm not fussy) Evian water in bowl.
6pm-8:30pm Sleep. See earlier entry.
8:30pm onwards Mayhem. Mwahahahahahahahahahhaha..................

You are required to go about my daily cleaning duties whilst I am sleeping during the day, litter tray to be lined with the residential listing's from the Evesham journal. ALL noise and disturbance must be kept to a minimum.
AT ALL TIMES please bear in mind this rule - YOU are in MY way. If you bear this in mind my visit and your week will be enjoyable.
Thank you.

:lol::lol:

Thanks Frodo. I'm just refreshing my memory as your holiday is drawing near.:thumb:

Gosh I hope I'm going to manage all your demands.

Will you be okay to be attended to once, every three to four days? Water changed when I feel like it? And a little morsel of hay if I remember?

Only joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting ready with the gold star service you are accustomed to.:thumb::thumb:

See you soon.:love::love::love:

Back