• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easicare Vets

Ah you've used them? Are they good?
And yeah annoying not having an appointment but Im planning on going as soon as they open!

I used the local one umm twice or three times with a foster cat :wave: they seemed okay, wasnt sure of the vets though as I never got to know them :wave: I dont like that I always had different vets so always had to explain the situation again!

I use them i find them really good:) Are u using a vaccination clinic? cause at my local branch its £34 for the combined vaccine

The rescue I foster for uses them and we have had dealings with the Reading, Kettering, Derby branches...all were brilliant for dogs...not sure about bunnies :D

And what does that have to do with easicare vets? Theyre just a franchise inside a shop, same as CC vets are in P@H.

You mentioned just for pets and I pointed out their advice re having rabbits living with guinea pigs. Do just for pets benefit from having a vet franchise in their shops? Are you supporting a pet shop by attending a vets within their store?

ETA I think you should choose a vet carefully, things to consider are the number of qualified vet nurses they have on duty, if they have nurses but not veterinary nurses they may not have any training or qualifications, do they have facilities to carry out in house blood tests, scanners, and other equipment which might be helpful if your pet becomes ill. Will the vets be consistent so you see the same vet every time for each illness, do they have experienced knowledgeable vets? Who provides the out of hours emergency service?

Last edited:
Think your over reacting a bit lol, Im only taking them for vaccinations!
And I shop in both Just For Pets and P@H so your not gonna 'guilt trip' me for it lol

Think your over reacting a bit lol, Im only taking them for vaccinations!
And I shop in both Just For Pets and P@H so your not gonna 'guilt trip' me for it lol

I was not trying to guilt trip anybody just giving my opinion.

It is up to you which vets you use. Are you having two vets then?

Whats the difference? Its a normal vets aswell? lol

If u look on there website they have main clinics,then vaccination clinics which most only do vaccinations and are not open 7 days a week including bank hols,The main centres are,my nearest vaccination clinic only opens 1 day a week for a few hours

The Kidderminster one is listed under the main centres though? And is open 6 days a week, they do normal consultations and neutering too.

Back