• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been sprucing up Dudley and Mavis' house

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Have re-roofed it, connected up guttering and water butt and have put a longer ladder up to the room with a view. Here it is almost finished :D

9587a36d.jpg

Dudley checking out his new balcony
8c894364.jpg

I also had an old bathroom cabinet which I had put on freecycle but no-one wanted. Then it occurred to me that it could go in the bunny shed as a medicine cabinet. It now has several additional screw holes to make sure it is secure, et voila!
4a9a7226.jpg

Very posh! :)

Comes to something when you can't even give things away for free though - ungrateful Freecyclers!!

P.S. since you're now so experienced in shed roof sorting, can you please come and do ours? ;)

Erm, no :lol:

I am feeling somewhat smug/relieved that I've just been out there and the run is bone dry in spite of the rain...the tricky bit was getting the slope right so that it all drains off into the gutter, which is tricky when it's 12ft long with no access down the side of it. Tomorrow morning will tell whether my creation has been successful, but the early signs are positive!

Back