• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple stick nommies and sour cream dip! *pics + vid*

Hele

Warren Veteran
Loki doesn't like sour cream and chive dip, unfortunately he had to sit in a tub of it to learn this fact :shock::lol: sadly I didn't get any piccies, as I was far too busy trying to catch and clean the rabbit that was leaving sour cream footprints around the living room :shock:

It was my own fault, fancy putting down a tub of sour cream for less than thirty seconds on a desk whilst both rabbits were happily lying on the other side of the room!!! And we didn't have any sour cream left for our chilli either! :roll:

BUT

I did get piccies of the apple stick delivery we got about a week ago from the fantastic Fluffers! (I've been meaning to post them on that thread, but have a few pics so thought I'd put them here.) Please ignore Loki's apparent disinterest, I'd given them a very small stick with lots of leaffies on to keep them happy whilst I made the stick monster and Thor shared the leaves then continued to beg for more whilst Loki sat there and ate the whole stick like very chewy spaghetti :D so he wasn't very hungry!

Thor sensing that something tasty was nearby "What's that Mummy??? Can I eat it???"
IMG_5748.jpg

Stick monster
IMG_5750.jpg

Nom Nom Nom Nom
IMG_5752.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

Vid :D

Last edited:
:love::love:
I once had to take a warranty letter into a store which was covered with rabbit poo and had been nibbled... I left it on my desk and came in to find both on them on the desk sitting on it (and apparently eating it) and Grim has a very messy bum and he'd decided the warranty letter was a great place to eat his cecals.... :roll: It was highly embarrassing.

But chilli without sour cream, that is sacrilege!

:love::love:
I once had to take a warranty letter into a store which was covered with rabbit poo and had been nibbled... I left it on my desk and came in to find both on them on the desk sitting on it (and apparently eating it) and Grim has a very messy bum and he'd decided the warranty letter was a great place to eat his cecals.... :roll: It was highly embarrassing.

But chilli without sour cream, that is sacrilege!

:lol::lol::lol:

I think the worst one I had to explain was way back when, my bun had nibbled down the side of my exercise book :lol: my teacher asked me if I had been hungry or something :lol::lol::lol:

Back