• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know a bunny boarding place staffordshire near lich

shakiraminilop

Warren Scout
Hi im going away sooon last min thing does anyone know any bunnerys in lichfield or near lichfield staffordshire.

I have so far found the bunnery cannock and Bunnyliscious Burton.

Would be most grateful please

Hello! :wave:

I'm not too far - we have customers travel to us from far and wide! - and we're very close to the M5, so pretty easy access from Lichfield.

Our website is www.vipiggies.co.uk and it has loads of information (perhaps too much!)

We have a double-sized cage/run available for the whole of June.

Warmest regards, Tracey x

:wave: the bunnery in canock has excellant boarding facilaties for rabbits, they are boarded in 6ft huches, someone i know boarded their rabbit there and was very pleased.
The Bunnery, Staffordshire
Littleworth Road
Hednesford
Cannock
Staffordshire
WS12 1JE

Tel: 01543 689103
Email: bunnerystaffs@btinternet.com
:)

I think its gna b way to far for a un confidedent driver like me :(

Hiya! According to AA routefinder, it's 22 miles.

Actually, depending on what dates at the end of July, we may not have been able to help.....18 cages, all full, plus a couple of hammies and one extra bunny cage we need to squeeze in for good measure!......that's going to be one busy month! LOL! :shock:

The Bunnery does look like a lovely place to stay, though, I have to say :D

Tracey x

Hiya! According to AA routefinder, it's 22 miles.

Actually, depending on what dates at the end of July, we may not have been able to help.....18 cages, all full, plus a couple of hammies and one extra bunny cage we need to squeeze in for good measure!......that's going to be one busy month! LOL! :shock:

The Bunnery does look like a lovely place to stay, though, I have to say :D

Tracey x

Its 16th July to 26th x

Back