• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH foul mood. MR B ruined his new jeans and my new shoes.

Definately OH's fault there.
I had the same problem with my OH, when he let the telephone cable trail on the floor twice in two days.
Also when he kept leaving the door to his music room open- lots of tasty cables in there xx

Definately OH's fault there.
I had the same problem with my OH, when he let the telephone cable trail on the floor twice in two days.
Also when he kept leaving the door to his music room open- lots of tasty cables in there xx

:lol::lol:
oooooops ... :oops:

definayly cant blame the bunny ..:?:roll:

Especially as this is the 3rd pair of jeans he has chewed. :shock:

My fault with the shoes I forgot about them, but as it was the heel, you can't see it.

Handbag goes away as soon as I get in, clothes in wash basket or wardrobe. If you leave on the bed he will still jump up and chew them. :shock:

Oooooh dear!

My OH keeps doing this with his phone charger then going mad when they chew it :evil:

How many times do you need to tell them??!! :roll:

Oooooh dear!

My OH keeps doing this with his phone charger then going mad when they chew it :evil:

How many times do you need to tell them??!! :roll:

Exactly. I now think of everything as potential chewing material. You should see the state of the suitcase I had to take overseas. :shock:

My buns managed to hop out their indoor hutch last night/this morning [we leave the top open] and got into the living room, chewing up OH's xbox headset... he wasn't best pleased but felt silly for leaving it in reach of them :p

Yep, definitely not bunnies fault. We lost 3 phones in a week with Bobby our bridge bunny :shock:. Needless to say we we bought the cheapest one we could find at £4.97 from Argos after the first time. It's annoying but definitely the person's fault.

He has been spoiling him with crunchies. He can't resist.

3 phones in a week. :shock:

An xbox headset. :shock:OMG if he chewed his headset he would be moaning and wailing for days. :lol:

Sparklefairy I read about a young Gypsey and she beats Mr Bennett hands down on chewing, :lol:

He has been spoiling him with crunchies. He can't resist.

3 phones in a week. :shock:

An xbox headset. :shock:OMG if he chewed his headset he would be moaning and wailing for days. :lol:

Sparklefairy I read about a young Gypsey and she beats Mr Bennett hands down on chewing, :lol:

:lol::lol: gypsy was the queen of destruction :shock:

having said that she is still fond of chewing holes in my clothes, with me still in them :shock::lol:

:lol::lol: gypsy was the queen of destruction :shock:

having said that she is still fond of chewing holes in my clothes, with me still in them :shock::lol:

Oh yes, we get that too, but not very often, mainly pants again.:lol James says he has cost us thousands, I said come on that is a gross exaggeration. Its only hundreds. :lol: Mind you if we had to replace the built in wardrobes :shock: The carpet... could it really be that much.:shock::lol:

Oh yes, we get that too, but not very often, mainly pants again.:lol James says he has cost us thousands, I said some on that is a gross exaggeration. Its only hundreds. :lol: Mind you if we had to replace the built wardrobes :shock: The carpet... could it really be that much.:shock::lol:

But the joy he gives you - priceless!!!:lol:

My buns managed to hop out their indoor hutch last night/this morning [we leave the top open] and got into the living room, chewing up OH's xbox headset... he wasn't best pleased but felt silly for leaving it in reach of them :p

Fluffy and Jezebel opened a drawer the other day an proceeded to chew through the contents! Paper everywhere, xbox headset murdered, other cables chewed through.
Luckily I don't use anything in that drawer

Back