• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love Your Pet 2012, Sun June 10th, Zebon Copse Community Centre, Church Crookham GU52

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
For those who may not have seen any postings for this event, please check this out if you are in the Fleet area of Hampshire or within easy reach

A great day lined up, despite any threatened showers

LoveYourPet2012Flyer.jpg

LoveYourPet2012StallPlan.jpg

Programme.jpg

Come and say hello. There will be lots to do, see and buy!

Dogs welcome.

For event details on Facebook (please share with your friends as all proceeds go to assorted animal charities) check this link https://www.facebook.com/events/242697645784520/

Oh no! I am doing a night shift so I won't get home til about 10am :( if I didnt need the sleep I'd definitely be there :(

Wish I could come - typical that I only came back to York a couple of days ago to say goodbye to the place!

Is there going to be any more TRC events this summer time?

Wish I could come - typical that I only came back to York a couple of days ago to say goodbye to the place!

Is there going to be any more TRC events this summer time?

Sadly not on this scale Catheriine. I may do some smaller things later in the year though.

Saw photos of this in FB last night, was very impressed, shame there's nothing down this end of the country :(

Well done Helen and all involved! :thumb:

Back