• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Rescues - Rabbit of the week on Rabbit Rehome

chul

Staff member
I am now posting on the Rabbit Rehome Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/rabbitrehome) each week, with a featured rabbit that maybe needs a little push or extra help to be adopted. If any rescues have a certain rabbit or group that they would like to feature, please post them on here and I will work my way through the list :)

Brill

013-34.jpg

Princess Tiana ..

lovely bunny ...but can be a bossy madam ..
will need regular grooming .
SPAYED VACCINATED AND WORMED .
under 1 yr old

:wave:

Brill

013-34.jpg

Princess Tiana ..

lovely bunny ...but can be a bossy madam ..
will need regular grooming .
SPAYED VACCINATED AND WORMED .
under 1 yr old

:wave:

Thank you and done! She is the bun of the week this week. If other rescues can keep adding so I have a few to add over the new weeks?

Could we please add Mowgli?

Mowgli is an absolutely stunning 12/18 month old, grey and white male lionhead. Mowgli arrived in foster care at RSPCA Walsall from a property where breeding had gotten out of control. Mowgli had spent all his life living in a small plastic pet carrier. Mowgli is a confident, friendly bunny who is coming along in leaps and bounds. He isn’t yet keen on being picked up and prefers to keep all four paws... on the ground, although he is more than happy to come over for a fuss and will happily hop out of his hutch for a look around. With time and patience Mowgli will blossom into a lovely rabbit. Mowgli has been neutered, fully vaccinated and health checked by our vet. We are looking to rehome Mowgli with a neutered female rabbit for company. Can you give Mowgli the forever home he desperately deserves?

bunnies10.jpg

bunnies6.jpg

bunnies8.jpg

Mowgli is our longest stay rabbit :( Hes stunning, can't understand why there has been no enquiries about him!

:) x

Back