• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Army of Snails

Beansprout

Warren Scout
Look what I found on my shed door when I went to feed the bunnies...

IMG_20120607_00050.jpg

*Cringe*

Am I very odd that I saw this and thought awwww, I like snails, hate slugs but like snails. :D

The other night we went to bed and we could here somebody thumping, O/H went outside to have a look and found that a huge slug was in Leon's hutch, yuk!

Oh I love snails, they are so cute :love: I was gutted today though when I trod on one :( I'm normally so careful where i step :roll: RIP little snailey

I've just collected a 1 litre ice cream tubs worth of snails from the garden, including a mahoosive one from inside the hutch. I've put them in the garden waste bin, but sometimes I take them to the park down the road - and leave them there :)
There is a skin care company in France that makes face cream from slug and snail goo, yuck!

They look rather large when you're trying to open the door! That door is 4 foot wide btw xD

I used to hate slugs more than snails, cus they are all slimey...but I hate snails just as much now because when I stand on them they make a crunch :( I feel so bad. I have to take a torch and my light-footed shoes to dodge all the slimey wildlife that travel the same path as me down the garden when it's damp ¬¬

Last edited:
Back