• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think my buns are becoming spoilt brats!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Whenever they see me....or even hear me coming....they sit down by the door expecting food :roll:

They weren't this bad before, but now because I have to drop by several times a day to give Boris his "medicine-noms" they've obviously begun to associate me with food :roll:

Boris especially gets really cross if he doesn't get anything as well :shock: He just lunged at me and growled just because I didn't have anything for him :shock: :lol:

What cheeky buns. My 3 are like that too, they think that because I am awake that I should be feeding them. :lol:.

patches is the same, the minute he see's my open his pellet box for his daily dose of pellets he tries to grab them from my hand before i can even get them into the bowl lol

:lol: They do it to my mum as well not just me, her bedroom next to theirs and the minute they hear that she's awake they start making a racket and begging worse than dogs :lol:

This morning I put the bag of pellets down for one second, and next thing I knew Bella took it in her mouth, ran off with it and helped herself to at least 3 pellets at once :shock: She's such a little pig :lol:

Spenser is like this too, except during his sleepy time.

I store quite a lot of things on top of his crate, and all I need to do is pick up a notebook or my notes for a meeting, and he is up on his hind paws expecting noms - even if he has just had his tea.

Unfortunately if he is digging the carpet under the bed he will not respond to the offer of food.

But bless him, a cheeky, naughty bunny is a happy bunny, I think.

Spenser is like this too, except during his sleepy time.

I store quite a lot of things on top of his crate, and all I need to do is pick up a notebook or my notes for a meeting, and he is up on his hind paws expecting noms - even if he has just had his tea.

Unfortunately if he is digging the carpet under the bed he will not respond to the offer of food.

But bless him, a cheeky, naughty bunny is a happy bunny, I think.

i love cheeky naughty bunnies

Back