• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flixibum Destructobun...

That brings back a horrible memory to me , I had fleece blankets in for my bunnys outside checked them regular for chewing etc , I had gone to work one morning and luckily came home early went out to give bunnys their herbs and Parsley was biting at violets neck when I got into the house she has chewed a hole in the brand new fleece and put her head thru the hole and god nos how long she had been trapped in the fleece her eyes were bulging out she was strangling poor parsley was trying to bite it off I cut it straight off and took them to vets luckily I got home from work early or she maybe would a choked to death so now I won't use those thin fleece sheets scared me to death :cry:

I can see how that can be dangerous.
But I had a bunny that did exactly the same thing.
She just loved to bite a hole in a sheet and push her head through it. I used to worry she was stuck and pull it off her head but she would push her head through again:? she spent ages fiddling and rearranging the sheet just like your bunny. She seemed totally absorbed in what she was doing.:)

Flix is terrible when it comes to chewing, he just can't help himself!! :roll:

After seeing him do this, I cut the hole so it was a bit bigger- don't worry, peeps! :wave: It's now been chewed away completely, and looks a right mess :lol:

Back