• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little and Large

k1984

Mama Doe
Here's my baby 4 month old french lop girl Dolly with her bestest friend, my gorgeous 4 year old nethie boy Jimmy. :love:

dollz.jpg

Thank you, they are gorgeous aren't they :love:
Jimmy's been attempted to be bonded to 3 other girls, all failing miserably with him kicking off and trying to be too bossy. I think he's found his perfect match now. What one has in size, the other equals in attitude, so they are actually a perfect pairing and are very happy! Who would have thought it :shock::lol::love::thumb:

Amazing!!

Having been on here I'd love to rescue a bun and make a trio with my two frenchies one day but I was worried about having to adopt a giant, guess I don't have to worry about that anymore!

Thank you, they are gorgeous aren't they :love:
Jimmy's been attempted to be bonded to 3 other girls, all failing miserably with him kicking off and trying to be too bossy. I think he's found his perfect match now. What one has in size, the other equals in attitude, so they are actually a perfect pairing and are very happy! Who would have thought it :shock::lol::love::thumb:

I have the very same scenario with my naughty bossy little Nethie Aubrey (1.25kg). His wife is Ondine a 5.75kg Flemish Giant.
It works a treat as he thinks he's a Flemish Giant & she is laid back with him to a point. Once he becomes too willful she just puts him in his place.
I just knew that after a failed trio bond with Aubs that a big wife would be the only way to go.

Back