• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble and Bee sharing noms

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Here's Bumble and Bee sharing some brocolli :D

IMAG0053-1.jpg

IMAG0052-1.jpg

IMAG0051-1.jpg

Hope you like :wave:

Ruthie xxx

:D

You can really see Bee's moult lines can you see in the picture? The first one probably shows it best it's like he's got scallops on. You can never tell when Bumble moults. Is Rosie the same?

Ruthie xxx

You can really see Bee's moult lines can you see in the picture? The first one probably shows it best it's like he's got scallops on. You can never tell when Bumble moults. Is Rosie the same?

Ruthie xxx

Yes she is :D, sometimes she looks like she's wearing a little skirt when it gets to her botty :D She also looks like she has an 'M' on her nose :D She's just about finished moulting now, but when we took her for her vaccs last month the vet plucked quite a few big tufts off her. Ted is much less obvious when he's moulting, he doesn't get a line it just comes out randomly :lol:.

ETA you can see here...
rosiemnosesmall.jpg

Last edited:
Yes she is :D, sometimes she looks like she's wearing a little skirt when it gets to her botty :D She also looks like she has an 'M' on her nose :D She's just about finished moulting now, but when we took her for her vaccs last month the vet plucked quite a few big tufts off her. Ted is much less obvious when he's moulting, he doesn't get a line it just comes out randomly :lol:.

ETA you can see here...
rosiemnosesmall.jpg

Oh yes Bee is like that yes although you can't see it on his face like Rosie

Ruthie xxx

I'm not sure, it might be more obvious because their fur is one colour and not patterned maybe? (though I think Bumble is quite plain is she? (plain in the nicest possible way of course :oops:)

I'm sitting eating breakfast (yes I did sleep in very late but I was very tired) watching them in their run it's a new run I got them

Ruthie xxx

Back