• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stevie and Humphrey / seriously bad news/UD p 25 & 33

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:? :( :(

Little Stevie is not developing at all :( He arrived at 4 months and is now just over 7 months, but hasn't grown at all. His weight was stable at between 720-750g but I haven't weighed him for a few weeks as it only makes me worry. However I just popped him on now and he weighed 620g :shock::shock: that can't be right surely.

Thank goodness he is having a full health check tomorrow. I booked it a while back as I am really worried about a number of issues with him :( Not sure what the vet is going to say tbh :cry:

Last edited:
Keeping everything crossed for Stevie. I'm sure he'd just offloaded a load of bunny bobbles before you weighed him :D.

what breed is he? as sox is a very low weight for his breed, i hope the check up goes ok tomorrow, maybe he has had a big wee or something, hope so anyway :wave:

what breed is he? as sox is a very low weight for his breed, i hope the check up goes ok tomorrow, maybe he has had a big wee or something, hope so anyway :wave:

I think he is a fluffy nethie :? He is rather unique!

he only does the tiniest of wees, although he manages to spray it over quite a distance despite still not developing testicles :roll:

I am worried his back legs are becoming rather deformed, the lump on his head is getting bigger, his behaviour is a concern and occasionally he has a head tilt and a damp nose :? :(

Last edited:
Thank you

We have had really really bad news about both Stevie and Humph today :cry::cry::cry:

Stevie I was expecting but I am completely distraught about Humph :cry::cry::cry: Both are home for now but I need to speak to the vet again about everything when i can think straight as i was just too upset earlier. Once i can speak without sobbing i will give Juliet a call :cry::cry:

Oh no, sorry Liz. At least they are both with you and will get the care and attention that they need *hugs*

Back