• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teaching your hooman slaves by Sir Bouncer

Loog

Warren Scout
Its been over 10 months since I came to for my forever home and those hooman slaves still haven’t learnt everything, I wonder sometimes why I bother trying :roll:

In general.... good progress has been good with them and I'm very comfortable with new surroundings, so much that I like to share the :love:

This is my little blog and update to Mummy Jenny and Jill who looked after me so well for the 20+ months I was looking for a forever home and all the others which supported this process :love:

Be aware this is full of new photos and video content which is full of cuteness. :thumb:

Mummy Jenny sends me food parcels, I've been brought up in a particular way and like my creature comforts. An emperor such as myself can't survive on hay alone so there has to be some tasty nom noms to pass the time. In fact yesterday there was a huge box appeared which smelt divine, when my hooman slave brought this in my nose radar was going crazy :shock: This took me longer than normal to navigate and enter the non nom zone... but be patient my loyal followers.... I do get the prize

Daddy and I have come to a communication understanding, I don’t like being picked up but I will come and sit on his knee if there is a fenugreek crunchy in the deal. Sorry the video is the wrong way round, as I said they still have so much to learn :roll:

In the house there are some turf wars going on, Mummy likes the house nice and clean while I like a more ..... lived in look shall we say :lol: and like to move my worldly goods from place to place. See in my video

But all in all we have a mutual respect... I’m the boss and the hooman will entertain me, play with me and groom me, see my video

We like to play hide and seek
Photo0165.jpg

Play outside and eat the plants that MJ sent and chill
Photo0151.jpg

Photo0184.jpg

And Digging
Photo0186.jpg

And feel safe enough to fall asleep anywhere
Photo0170.jpg

Photo0138.jpg

Thank you Mummy Jenny for making all of this possible, you have made my dreams come true :love::love:

PS I've found out I DO like pear sticks too :thumb:

Last edited:
Oh Bouncer you used to make me cry that you didnt have a forever home and now Im crying cuz you're so happy. You are such a lucky bun although it does appear more training is required

Always a treat to have an update from Bouncer. :love:

Spenser: I too have encountered some problems in training my hoomins. It took me over a year to move from the hutch to Mummy's bedroom. :roll: At the moment I am nursing hurt feelings becuase the new hole I have made in Mummy's bedroom carpet doesn't seem to be properly appreciated. :?

*rubs bump on head caused by falling off chair with cuteness overload*

I'm so pleased the noms arrived safely Sir B :thumb:

Whilst I can see that some slave training is still required, I do think that overall, your hoomins are doing quite well ;) Don't be too hard on them. They'll get there eventually :roll:

I am particularly fond of the mutual grooming video and the last photo of you. What exceptionally clean paws you have :shock: Some splendid dandelions you have there too but what's more impressive is that they've survived to get that large :shock:

I know you are a very busy bun and so don't get time to post all that often but my :love: *sighs* what a treat it is to have such lovely footage and piccies :love:

lovely update..Bouncer you certainly are a very lucky bunny. :D I remember collecting you and some of your family from your 1st home..and lets just say..it was nothing like the wonderful place you live in now.
Sending nose rubs to you and say " Hello" to your humans for me xxx

Always a treat to have an update from Bouncer. :love:

Spenser: I too have encountered some problems in training my hoomins. It took me over a year to move from the hutch to Mummy's bedroom. :roll: At the moment I am nursing hurt feelings becuase the new hole I have made in Mummy's bedroom carpet doesn't seem to be properly appreciated. :?

Don’t worry Spenser, your mummy will forgive you, just put on a cute face and binky like overcooked popcorn for a while.... it works for me

*rubs bump on head caused by falling off chair with cuteness overload*
I am particularly fond of the mutual grooming video and the last photo of you. What exceptionally clean paws you have :shock: Some splendid dandelions you have there too but what's more impressive is that they've survived to get that large :shock:

I know you are a very busy bun and so don't get time to post all that often but my :love: *sighs* what a treat it is to have such lovely footage and piccies :love:

It has taken some time but I think I REALLY like these hoomins, for some reason they see me as the centre of their world :love:. As for the dandelions, their garden is NOWHERE near as well kept as yours, stones everywhere and only a few bushed to nibble on. They keep a big flower pot full of these tasty noms along side that lovely lemon thingamajig. I know that Sian sends you lots personal updates but she must get her priorities right and post a few more on here once in a while :roll:.

Fank q for the lovely foot parcel, the sticks and petals are most yummy and very much to my liking :D. Daddy was also eating something from there which looked very tasty too but wouldn’t share them with me :shock:

lovely update..Bouncer you certainly are a very lucky bunny. :D I remember collecting you and some of your family from your 1st home..and lets just say..it was nothing like the wonderful place you live in now.
Sending nose rubs to you and say " Hello" to your humans for me xxx

:wave: Hello Aunty Jill nose rubs received and very much appreciated. Fank u for rescuing me, I will try and get some more updates out more frequently.... the only tweets I here are from those pigions who come to visit in the garden. You’ll never guess what they were going last night on the fence :censored: and in broad daylight too, no shame :shock:

Your signature has a very cute and hansom chap in it ..... anyone we know :lol:

Don’t worry Spenser, your mummy will forgive you, just put on a cute face and binky like overcooked popcorn for a while.... it works for me

It has taken some time but I think I REALLY like these hoomins, for some reason they see me as the centre of their world :love:. As for the dandelions, their garden is NOWHERE near as well kept as yours, stones everywhere and only a few bushed to nibble on. They keep a big flower pot full of these tasty noms along side that lovely lemon thingamajig. I know that Sian sends you lots personal updates but she must get her priorities right and post a few more on here once in a while :roll:.

Fank q for the lovely foot parcel, the sticks and petals are most yummy and very much to my liking :D. Daddy was also eating something from there which looked very tasty too but wouldn’t share them with me :shock:

Red bits = extra :lol::lol::lol: factor

:wave: Hello Aunty Jill
Your signature has a very cute and hansom chap in it ..... anyone we know :lol:

ermm hate to say it Sir B but you are losing your touch a bit..in my siggy their is a lovely white piggy girl named Gabrielle...then in the middle a magpie harli boy bunny named Rocky..who is very handsome indeed.......but the bun who looks a bit like you..is a girlie bun named Heidi :lol::lol:

ermm hate to say it Sir B but you are losing your touch a bit..in my siggy their is a lovely white piggy girl named Gabrielle...then in the middle a magpie harli boy bunny named Rocky..who is very handsome indeed.......but the bun who looks a bit like you..is a girlie bun named Heidi :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I though it looked like a younger me but couldn't be sure :roll: but a mighty fine young lady I might add... could have been the wife I never had.

......But if I had a wife I'd have to share my noms :shock: and Bouncer doesn't share food ;)

I though it looked like a younger me but couldn't be sure :roll: but a mighty fine young lady I might add... could have been the wife I never had.

......But if I had a wife I'd have to share my noms :shock: and Bouncer doesn't share food ;)

...I know another bun like that :roll::lol:

Back