• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

-Chokes-HOW much!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Just rung round my trusted vets for CombiVac cost's..................£35 is the CHEAPEST i can find:shock::shock:
Keep telling myself its all for the good of our bunnies:shock::shock::shock:

I paid £34 for Spenser. It's seemed quite good, considering previously I was paying £17x3 over the year.

I think thats a reasonable price. You are getting two vaccines for that remember, and the myxi doesnt have to be repeated.

Yeah think it just hit me when i timesed it by 7:oops:
think ill scrap my idea of having them all at the same time, and scatter them out:lol:

Just forget its once a year:lol::lol:

Still works out cheaper than the three vaccs separately (£18 each roughly). Our vet isn't using it yet. Only thing that makes it more expensive is the cost of check ups without vaccines (which we will be taking Buckley for once our vet starts using the combined vacc)

i've just taken on my first rabbits from a friend through a forum, they were unvaccinated so took them on monday to get them done - almost choked when she told me how much, the same price at £35 - guinea pigs are so much cheaper! x

I pay £27 for myxi on its own - and thats with a discount of 15% for having so many bun.

VHD is even more expensive -

I m guessing the combivac will be about £45 here - though staying with singles for now.

my vets are offering a vaccs for life thing. One off payment of £99 and then I never pay for another vaccine :thumb:

£35.88 here. But paid just under 20 for the others so its a saving of 20 quid a year....

Not sure how much it is at ours, Rosie still had the single ones (they charged £17 something for them individually, or £33 if you paid for both at the same time so a tiny bit cheaper to do that). They are expecting to be using it by the time we take Teddy next month.

Back