• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH closed Mr Bennett out of his hutch.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
About 4 hours ago. I knew I could hear something.

OH went to bed, I had to rinse off hair. Watched tv etc. Then I noticed in the hallway a lonely Mr Bennett. :( Oh he is so sweet, came up to me, looked up and sat there.

Lol, awh bless him! Leave OH's shoes close to Mr Bennett and let him have his nibbly revenge ;)

Oh Mr B!! Did he want to go to bed?? Aww bless him. My Mum has forgotten to put Hopscotch to bed in his pen before when I've been away from home. Dad found him hopping around on his own on the landing later on!

Lol, awh bless him! Leave OH's shoes close to Mr Bennett and let him have his nibbly revenge ;)

LOL he deserves it. The shoes are not good. Don't forget the jeans revenge.

Oh Mr B!! Did he want to go to bed?? Aww bless him. My Mum has forgotten to put Hopscotch to bed in his pen before when I've been away from home. Dad found him hopping around on his own on the landing later on!

I think he did, he has been active all day and he was sitting right next to the hutch door. Sweet thing.

Well at least he didn't do what my dad did once when I was away and the buns where in a hutch outside. He'd forgotten to put the padlock on and when my mum woke up and opened the curtains she saw two very smug bunnies sat in the middle of the village green eating all the long grass :shock:
They didn't tell me until two weeks later because they knew I'd go mental :lol:

Well at least he didn't do what my dad did once when I was away and the buns where in a hutch outside. He'd forgotten to put the padlock on and when my mum woke up and opened the curtains she saw two very smug bunnies sat in the middle of the village green eating all the long grass :shock:
They didn't tell me until two weeks later because they knew I'd go mental :lol:

:shock: I can see why. Sounds like they had great fun though.

:shock: I can see why. Sounds like they had great fun though.

They did, our next door neighbour wasn't too impressed to find her garden had been trashed though as both buns had eaten all her plants and started digging :shock: she kept going on about "pesky wild rabbits" my parents didn't tell her it was actually our two :lol:

They did, our next door neighbour wasn't too impressed to find her garden had been trashed though as both buns had eaten all her plants and started digging :shock: she kept going on about "pesky wild rabbits" my parents didn't tell her it was actually our two :lol:

:oops::lol::lol::lol:

I can just imagine. :lol: They love to eat flowers.

Oh well would have kept her busy planting.

Heehee this made me chuckle :) My boy was digging in the garden yesterday. What he didn't know was that he simply wrecked his carrot patch that I had planted for him and his brother. Silly bunnies. :roll::roll:

Back