• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics of bunnies enjoying the long grass

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
Noo Noo

027-6.jpg

021-4.jpg

032-4.jpg

Mr Kipu

013-6.jpg

046-3.jpg

043-3.jpg

lizzie

063.jpg

Bugsy

083-1.jpg

084-1.jpg

Oh wow, I think I have grass envy! :lol::lol::lol:

It's never been that long before just with weeks of torrential rain then a week of sun it's gone mad :shock: OH want to get the lawn mower out but I won't let him, thats the buns and piggies job, and the piggies are winning hands down they cleared half the lawn in a couple of week :D

:lol:

It's surprising how quick it gets eaten! It looks lovely and green (obviously, duh!). I'm trying to let ours grow as Bubbles won't eat hay, only grass, but she's eating it faster than it'll grow. :roll:

lovely pics! :love: that grass is amazing! why doesn't it have any weeds in! :shock: when ours grows that long it's full of weeds aswell :evil:

:lol:

It's surprising how quick it gets eaten! It looks lovely and green (obviously, duh!). I'm trying to let ours grow as Bubbles won't eat hay, only grass, but she's eating it faster than it'll grow. :roll:

I could do with Bubbles here then :lol: funny how some are hay monsters and others just love their grass, must be tricky for you in winter.

I'll send Bubbles over then. ;):lol: She's only gone off hay in the last few mths (tooth root problems) so we haven't had to get through a winter yet & I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. :? I'll think of something!

Back