• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new rabbit with no lop ears is home x photos aadded

enfieldgirl

Young Bun
:D Hi all , my new addition is home , she is a mini lop who unfortunatly had her ears chewed of by her mum, she has been checked by a vet and given the all clear , she is beautiful , a little nervous and without a name as yet. we are slowly bonding her with our other lop - daisy boo, ,x

newrabbit.jpg

newrabbit2.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love:
Daisy Boo already looks like she loves her new wee friend & will protect her.

:D Hi all , my new addition is home , she is a mini lop who unfortunatly had her ears chewed of by her mum, she has been checked by a vet and given the all clear , she is beautiful , a little nervous and without a name as yet. we are slowly bonding her with our other lop - daisy boo, ,x

newrabbit2.jpg

in this photo daisy is saying its ok little one Ill protect you and if you dont have ears you can borrow mine *snuggle*

still cant think of a name, not sure about the bonding seems to be a little bit of chasing going on,they were fine the first day so keeping an eye on them , fingers crossed, she is a little cutie who just wants a cuddle, hopefully they will settle down soon ,

Beautiful buns! :love:

I nearly adopted a one eared lop recently but I'm not experienced enough to bond a trio so I didn't risk it.

My name was Vogue. It started as Van Gogh then I just sorta merged them together :oops:

Last edited:
bonding not going to well, they were cuddled up this morning but have had to seperate them know as the little one got chased and nibbled by the bigger one
:cry:

bonding not going to well, they were cuddled up this morning but have had to seperate them know as the little one got chased and nibbled by the bigger one
:cry:

Bigger one is just trying to establish dominance so that is fine! It is actually much better if one of them appears much more dominant straight away, means there will be no 'proper' fights for dominance (fingers crossed).

When I first bonded Fidget and Frankie, he chased her and nibbled her a bit, bit of fur pulling but nothing serious... he was just telling her he was boss and she accepted this shortly afterwards (and been paying for it ever since, silly girl letting a boy take charge :lol:)

Last edited:
Back