• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wet bunny

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Daisy-boo has obviously been sat out in the rain, and is rather wet. Silly girl! I've dried her off as best as I can (as much as she will let me), and I hope that she has the sense to go into the sheltered part and get snuggled into the hay with Pippin tonight.

Salt and Pepper are obviously disgruntled about the weather as well, as their lovely hay cake was in their water bowl tonight when I came home.

Bunnies and rain just don't mix very well, do they?

I'll see what I can do Jill. Daisy-Boo's having a big moult at the moment as well, so she looks a little scruffy (but very cute) and they boys are just as handsome as ever.
Hopefully we'll have some dry weather at the weekend.

Mine sit out in despite having loads of different points of shelter plus warm house to come into. then eventually come in and shake like a dog flinging water everywhere and leaving muddy footprints!!

My pair always sit out in the rain. The only weather Strawbs doesn't do is wind- he hates it blowing his mane!

I went to attend to my friend's rabbit on Tuesday night, and found him very damp. I gave him a towel cuddle to dry him off, and I don't know which of us enjoyed it most.

When Spenser lived outside he didn't even do damp grass, never mind rain! :lol:

Mine were sat out in the rain in their run, I wasnt going to let them out in the garden today, but as they were sitting out in it anyway I let them in the garden, they are loving it, but every now and then they go under the patio chairs and the garden umberella!!:love:

Back