• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it with baths...

chul

Staff member
And sinks!

20120607_180017.jpg

20120607_175339.jpg

Nothing stops Norman!

20120607_175334.jpg

You forgot toilets!

Gordon never grew out of this stage. He still loves it. He well also drink from the toilet if given the chance.

:lol::lol::love: One day I shall have a suitable house and area and adopt a puddy cat! :love:

You forgot toilets!

Gordon never grew out of this stage. He still loves it. He well also drink from the toilet if given the chance.

:lol: Oh yes! Minnie fell down the toilet as a kitten, and will still try and drink from it :oops: All three drink from the bath and sink :lol: Norman is just learning :lol:

They seem to like to drink from running water, lots of cats drink more if they have one of those pet fountains.

When I was a child I would be relaxing in the bath then splash the cat would have jumped in she used to get herself all wet and then give me one of those looks that seemed to say that it was my fault, the same cat used to love sitting in the garden to get soaked when it was raining.

They seem to like to drink from running water, lots of cats drink more if they have one of those pet fountains.

When I was a child I would be relaxing in the bath then splash the cat would have jumped in she used to get herself all wet and then give me one of those looks that seemed to say that it was my fault, the same cat used to love sitting in the garden to get soaked when it was raining.

Norman loves getting wet. We play a game when he is in the bath where I drip water on him.... I give him funky hair doos too

We have five cats and they all love the bathroom! One night in the space of time it took me to run the bath, get in, have a bath and get out / let the water out, 3 of our cats had managed to fall into the bath. By the time I had dressed all three cats were being towel dried!

They never learn either because the following night they are walking around a full bath again! :shock:

Back