• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worrying about Little Ted

martlou

Warren Veteran
Hello, I've posted in health as I know that's more appropriate, but I'm having that panic feeling when I get scared about losing my babies :cry::cry::cry: Not Rosie to be fair, she's not given us a moments worry before, but poor Ted doesn't seem to go long before there's something else. He's going in for an abdominal xray tomorrow as his tests showed raised calcium levels and they need to check for stones. We have a bad history of stones after losing Scooby piggy to one :cry::cry::cry:. This is a bit pointless, sorry, I'm just grateful I can put that here and no one thinks I'm mad.

I'm sorry, it must be awful to have ongoing health issues. Even more so with rabbits as it's so hard to see. Dogs and cats are at least a little easier to judge if they're in pain/happy/comfy :(

Aww I hope he's ok, I know exactly how you feel, Olly has had a lot of problems and I worry about him a lot if he isn't quite right. Loads of vibes for him xxx

Back