• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking Louie for his booster

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
but I haven't got a clue whether it's VHD or Myxo :shock:

Had a reminder through that he was due his injection but can't find his vaccination card (another thing that went AWOL during the house move :roll:).

Useless Louie Mommy :oops:

Doesn't Louie know? :roll:

Never mind, I lost my card and they gave me a new one the next time I went, and went back through the records to add the old ones on as well!

Doesn't Louie know? :roll:

Never mind, I lost my card and they gave me a new one the next time I went, and went back through the records to add the old ones on as well!

No, he doesn't know, well I think he's in denial actually.

I've had 3 new cards so far :roll::oops:

Is he ok going, or does he hate it ?

He was fine! I always open the carrier door so I can fuss him when I'm in the vets. The lady sitting next to me gave him fusses too and asked me if he was a houserabbit. I told her he was and she said she could tell because of how friendly he was :love:

I explained to her how I kept him. She asked me where he sleeps at nights, I said wherever he decides to!

Anyway, he had the combi vaccination. Not sure if that's good or bad :?

He was fine! I always open the carrier door so I can fuss him when I'm in the vets. The lady sitting next to me gave him fusses too and asked me if he was a houserabbit. I told her he was and she said she could tell because of how friendly he was :love:

I explained to her how I kept him. She asked me where he sleeps at nights, I said wherever he decides to!

Anyway, he had the combi vaccination. Not sure if that's good or bad :?

Lils, my 2 have had it with no probs and the other 2 are having it at the end of the month.
Plenty of bunnies on here have had it already...Ive heard theres less reaction to it aswell.
One needle a year instead of 3..easier to give as none of this in the ear thing first and safer for the vet should he prickle himself with it.

Lots of pros for it,Lils.

Hope your wee lad is ok.xxx

Lils, my 2 have had it with no probs and the other 2 are having it at the end of the month.
Plenty of bunnies on here have had it already...Ive heard theres less reaction to it aswell.
One needle a year instead of 3..easier to give as none of this in the ear thing first and safer for the vet should he prickle himself with it.

Lots of pros for it,Lils.

Hope your wee lad is ok.xxx

He seems fine, though he had a great big stampy foot at the vet when we put Louie back in the carrier!

Our vets, which is Jacks-janes vets does the combo and they are very savvy. So I feel very confident is it safe.

So where does Louie decide to sleep now ?

Back