• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Escape NEW BOOK written by me

Loppy2

Warren Scout
I am currently in the middle of writing my copies of my book. Rabbit escape
If anyone wants to no more details on it please tell me!! Taken me ages to come up with the ideas for it!
Thankyou
loppy2

(not a proper book, made by me)

Last edited:
Ooh, go on then. What's it about? :D

I love rabbit stories. I used to like writing stories but don't have time any more. You will need to let us all read it when you're finished! :D

I have also just seen the pictures of your bun Loppy. I'm very sorry you lost him, but he is a handsome wee man and will be with you always xx

One day there was a dwarf-lop rabbit called Harvey, he was only a baby. He lived in a double-tier hutch in his owners garden. He loved his hutch, because he could explore and run up and down the ladder, leading from the bottom to the top. His owners, treated him amazingly. They played with him 24/7, cuddled him, fed him all the correct foods, and never did anything wrong.
It was a normal sunny day in the Hudson house, Jack Hudson, Louise Hudson, and Harvey were all outside. Jack was lying on the floor with Harvey climbing on top of him, licking his face. Harvey loved Jack very much. Suddenly Harvey spotted something. He saw a carrot, peeping out from someone else garden. He saw a gap in the fence, and he ran, and went threw it.
‘Harvey Stop!’ shouted Jack. Harvey was already eating the carrot by then. Then, he carried on running round the next door neighbours garden. Jack and Louise couldn’t find Harvey anywhere.They were both, very upset. They were crying there eyes out, and wondered where baby Harvey had gone.
Suddenly, Jack decided to jump over the fence, as the next door neighbours were on holiday. He couldn’t see Harvey anywhere. Until he saw a little movement in the bush. Out came Harvey with a whole carrot in his mouth! Jack was so happy, however Harvey has hurt his foot, when going threw the gap in the fence. Jack rushed Harvey to the vet.
They arrived at the vets, and the vet said he has a broken foot, and will need a bandage on there for 3 weeks till it gets better. So, Jack said okay. Harvey was finding it hard to walk, however still his normal happy self! Jack was talking to Harvey and telling him never to try and escape again. Jack and Louise ‘Harvey Proofed’ the garden! So, baby Harvey can’t get up to more mischief.

I own this story
i wrote it myself..took me ages:/
so yeh
COPYRIGHT TO ME - ChloeLouise (Loppy2)

Back