• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy sad

Loppy2

Warren Scout
I am just wondering do you think Poppy noes Loppy has gone? Because they were bestfriends, they were together all the time. Do you think she noes he has died, or is thinking he will come back.

Loppy2
Always in my heart Loppy

She's probably grieving for him like my bunny did when she lost her partner she went into stasis but the vet and myself got her better and at the minute she's being bonded with a new friend because she was lonely she might be better if you go to a rescue and get her a new friend to keep her company x

we have

We have
his name is miles
he has been with us for not long though
we got him from a rescue centre call DBARC because i didnt want to get a baby bunnys
they are bonded (miles and poppy) but i was just wondering do you think she remembers Loppy

this is miles & poppy

friends.jpg

this is me and miles

milesandmoi.jpg

I think you have done a wonderful thing for Poppy and that although am sure she noticed Loppy had gone at first, in reality, she probably doesn't 'think' about the past and is now happy she has a new friend and feels very content now she has bunny company again.

And by the looks of your photo you have two very happy, beautiful bunnies who have bonded well.

You will always miss loppy I still miss all my bridge bunnys and still cry for them so ur not alone we all miss our bunnys but you have 2 beautiful bunnys to love and care for do it for loppy he will be happy at rainbow bridge playing with all the other bridge bunnys x

Back