• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes needed for d'argo please.

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
:(D'argo has matted fur down below. i can't examine him myself as he is too big and strong so taking him to vet for examination. Hopefully nothing but scared :-( please think of my big bun :-*. Mattie.

Vibes for him. Hope it is all ok. Sometimes my Poppy gets matted down there as she is a lionhead and has long hair. It isn't helped as she sometimes also gets a mucky bottom. We've had her trimmed around there before, which has helped masses. Hoping d'argo is as easily helped.

It might be worth thinking about d'argo's diet if his is also caused by a mucky bottom. We've had to cut out all veg and cut down drastically on pellets to help Poppy. See what your vet says.

All ok at moment. vet examined no dirty bum just matted. need to watch for a few days. he is fine. fal came along for ride. spent most of time eating!

Back