• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My pets! *lots of pictures*

Minilop3

Warren Scout
So there was a few people who wanted me to post pictures of my dog and my rabbits. Of course I can't say no to an opportunity to show off my wonderful pets! :lol:

My puppy/doggie

These two pictures is in his passport. Thought his passport should have some nice proper pictures of him =)

q45gc9g

ow3267e

17th May is Norway's national day, so I dressed him up a bit as well :lol:
pdnrfhw

He will always be a puppy in my eyes :lol:
qbrquam

And trying on new clothes when tired.. "Muuuum please, let me sleep.. "
qha68ps

He is so handsome :love: (and I think he knows it :lol:)
cpregjf

Now! Over to my rabbit boy trio! :D They are all mini lops.

nmk66et

Totoro (middle) "Hey guys, I'm just gonna use you as my personal pillows, okay?" :lol:
oy2kevs

Yes my rabbits are very used to wearing a harness and they don't stress about it.
qxqa75e

Snuggleeeeeeeeees!:love:
o62ofop

p96kljk

Is this enough pictures? I can't tell :lol:

Last edited:
You can never have enough pictures of our pets.

Beautiful furry friends.:love::love::love:

Thanks for sharing your photos with us.:thumb:

ohh my gosh how adorable are all your bunnies snuggled up like that :love: you really need to post more piccies of tehm in future :love::thumb:
your doggie is soo cute, my sisters doggies has a passport too, he came back from greece last week, first time he went on a plane

Ooo I love your bunnies all snuggled, very cute :love::love::love: There is no such thing as too many pics :lol:

Back