• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to FHB - norty toof update

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Am wearing my Red Fraggle t-shirt for identification. Say Hi if you see me :wave:

Last edited:
I'm stressing about catching four bunnies *gulp*

I'll be the one with grey hair ;) :lol: :lol:

I'm not actually sure what a Red Fraggle t-shirt looks like but I'll look out for it.

I've also not stopped sneezing since I woke and can't have any more antihistamines and drive, so I'll also be the one with a red nose and surrounded by damp tissues. Oh joy.

Scarlet's "norty toof" has started to cause some soft tissue damage so she has stayed with FHB and it's coming out this afternoon. Was expecting to have to take her back next week, but FHB said she could do it this aft if I was happy to leave her. Bit shellshocked, wasn't expecting to be leaving her. Ori is there too. Scarlet was more stressed than usual in the car today (FHB is aware) so am a bit more anxious than usual about the GA *need a "stressed" smiley*

She made it through the procedure :D

Another 2 teeth removed (she only has 1 top tooth on her LHS now). Hopefully she can come home tomorrow. My poor wee girl. FHB says if we have to take the lot out on that side we can.

I missed the update :oops:

Glad she's doing well. Hope she's coming home.

(I was horribly late to vets yesterday so you'd probably been gone ages when I got there. I was beginning to think I'd got the wrong day as the waiting room was full of big dogs, not the usual thing in a FHB consultation day.)

She is eating and can come home. :D

There were massive dogs there when I was in yesterday too Bunny Buddy. I was out by 11. Now off to fetch my brave girly and her man.

Great news she came through. I have a bunny who is slowly loosing his teeth, he has about five left now. Such a worry and makes feeding a pain!

Fhb is amazing with bunnies teethys.:D
Glad to hear your bunny was eating at vets, how is she now.?

I am at FHB next tuesday with two of mine that have 'complicated teethys'
Its a 160 mile round journey , then its 160 mile journey on the Thursday to bring them home but its worth it to have such a good vet treat them.:)

She's not eating as well as I'd like, but she is eating and pooping and grooming. Will be closely watching her today.

I think Ori is upset too. He was very cuddly this morning. We try not to forget that whilst he hasn't had anything done, he's also had a car trip and a night at the vets, poor little man.

Back