• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics from the rescue today :) UD baby wildie pics post 12

vee-jay

Mama Doe
So I have been at buddies bunny rescue for the past couple of days helping out, heres some photos I took

9d17cc72.jpg

Cassie, she used to be a foster bun of mine but is back at the rescue atm and looking for a friend! She is a wee escape artist but is lovely, wish she had stayed at mine for a bit longer :lol:

35f3ed48.jpg

Albert who is now a resisdant at the rescue... he is also very good at jumping out his pen :evil::lol:

556c5677.jpg

7158e0a8.jpg

Domino, she came in quite recently. She is a very large conti and is super friendly. She has a bit of hind leg weakness atm and is a bit wobbly, we dont know if this is due to EC or is muscle wastage from not being let out her tiny indoor cage she came in. Think she will be staying.

f4241026.jpg

Having a chat with Maestro (pretty sure its maestro :lol: )

b3dea536.jpg

Jura and Sky, came in a week or so ago, really nice wee rabbits. Both had uterine tumours found when being spayed!

ed460d37.jpg

Wren one of Nats bunnies, he goes out alot to demos as he is really placid and happy with lots of people around

7285e844.jpg

79939264.jpg

1c3ca268.jpg

dont know what these two are called but they are also Nats bunnies :lol:

Last edited:
thank you :)
Yeh getting meds in domino is a nightmare! afterwards she always goes off in a huff but is fine by tea time :lol: ;)

thanks guys :) there is 71 buns in atm! and Yeh Domino is the biggest rabbit ive ever seen :lol:

There seems to be a lot of English bunnies needing homes. I wonder if there's a reason or if it is just coincidence.

What gorgeous buns they all are. :love: Albert looks quite small to be an expert at jumping out of his pen. :shock:

thank you :)

Pinkbun, im sure there will be some near you! :) if you go onto rabbit rehome website there should be a list of rescues there.

Some pictures I got yesterday.

There is 2 baby Wildies in at the moment. One was attacked by a stoat, the other has been hand reared. The hand reared one is super friendly :)
c2c779cf.jpg

eb9bab73.jpg

and with some of the other babies
063a888b.jpg

a49cc0d8.jpg

9a0fdcfd.jpg

and some more pics of Domino! I was cleaning out her shed, and everytime I tried to scoop stuff up, she would sit herself ontop of the shovel :lol: and she is quite a big rabbit to try and tell to move!
a24dfdcd.jpg

3ba3bdef.jpg

5d8e3d2c.jpg

I wish I lived nearby. Been looking into helping at a rescue but everyone near to me seems to work from home so can't find one. Only ones with cats and dogs as well and I want to work with the rabbits, maybe I'll call and see if they'll let me do that rather than dog walking!

Back