• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets exceptional customer service yet again!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I just can't believe how good they are! I ordered my usual Ings hay earlier this evening, and emailed them to ask if there's any possibility of getting it by the weekend, as we are going away on Monday and I need it to be here. Normally it takes 4-5 days. They have just emailed back to say they've upgraded my delivery and it will arrive on Saturday! :D they're just awesome! :D

+1

I live on the Isle of Man and it is so hard to get hay delivered here and there is basically no decent hay available locally. I was buying Oxbow (not available on the island) in bulk (50lbs) and had to pay £35 postage on top. Apparently anything over 5kg needs a courier and so costs £35 postage. On top of this the quality of the oxbow (orchard grass) was highly variable. The last box I bought was brown, brittle and dusty. I ended up using most of it as bedding as the rabbits wouldn't touch it.

I spoke to the gentleman at Hay for Pets, he hadn't shipped here before but was very nice and organised sending over the large Ings hay (9.5kg) over for a price of £16. It sounds a lot but it really isn't compared to what we were paying. Previously we have waited weeks for our hay to arrive from other companies (because we are clearly half the world away from england) but each time the hay for pets has arrived within 2 days. That, and they like the Ings hay far more than any other we have ever had. So much my boy Milo who had the start of tooth spurs has completely worn them away and won't be needing the dental that was looming.

Needless to say, can't recommend enough!

In that case, he doesn't charge you any extra at all, because that's the normal price! :D

+1

I live on the Isle of Man and it is so hard to get hay delivered here and there is basically no decent hay available locally. I was buying Oxbow (not available on the island) in bulk (50lbs) and had to pay £35 postage on top. Apparently anything over 5kg needs a courier and so costs £35 postage. On top of this the quality of the oxbow (orchard grass) was highly variable. The last box I bought was brown, brittle and dusty. I ended up using most of it as bedding as the rabbits wouldn't touch it.

I spoke to the gentleman at Hay for Pets, he hadn't shipped here before but was very nice and organised sending over the large Ings hay (9.5kg) over for a price of £16. It sounds a lot but it really isn't compared to what we were paying. Previously we have waited weeks for our hay to arrive from other companies (because we are clearly half the world away from england) but each time the hay for pets has arrived within 2 days. That, and they like the Ings hay far more than any other we have ever had. So much my boy Milo who had the start of tooth spurs has completely worn them away and won't be needing the dental that was looming.

Needless to say, can't recommend enough!

I think the OP means £16 for shipping where she usually has to pay £35 shipping :wave:

Sorry yes! The £16 is for postage. He takes off the price of the uk postage (which is included in the overall price of the hay on the website) too

Back