• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been Playing With Photo Editing Again

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
missbp-1.jpg

lydia-1.jpg

victor2.jpg

Oh I :love: Sir Victor trying to look all innocent in that last photo! :lol:
"Holes? In the garden? Eh..why whatever do you mean, madam? I have no idea how they got there. When's tea ready?"
Lady Lydia's ear...how cute! :D
And Miss Bunnypenny...she is such a love. She's the eldest isn't she? You would never know. :)
Your photos always charm me but this new framing program really puts the capper on. So professional looking! :thumb:

i love all 3 but really can't stop looking at that photo of Sir Victor. That face.:lol::lol::lol: Looks like he is saying I admit I did it but I am very sorry.

Thanks everyone

Oh I :love: Sir Victor trying to look all innocent in that last photo! :lol:
"Holes? In the garden? Eh..why whatever do you mean, madam? I have no idea how they got there. When's tea ready?"
Lady Lydia's ear...how cute! :D
And Miss Bunnypenny...she is such a love. She's the eldest isn't she? You would never know. :)
Your photos always charm me but this new framing program really puts the capper on. So professional looking! :thumb:

Yes, Miss Bunny Penny is 11.5 years of age now. That is quite an achievement for a Standard Rex. I have had her since she was 8 weeks old :love:

Back