• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D 7/6 Mr Bennett bright, eating, bounding around

Best of Luck.I know youll ring when you get back...You said you would.Hope the wee lad is ok.xx

Come on Mr Bennett my lovely girls send you healing kisses, please start eating for your human

Oh no :cry: Poor Mr Bennett, sending lots of get well soon vibes and nose rubs, I hope its nothing too serious :( xo

I don't get it, he is now eating pretty well, after getting home.

They don't know why he wasn't eating, they never do. Anyway will moniter and decide if he needs to go back to our normal vets in the morning.

Mr Bennett hasn't seemed himself for months, sometimes he seems depressed but he didn't eat this evening and left a crunchie on the floor for a few hours while we went out shopping.

Can you believe the irony, we were at the emergency vets just after 6 pm dropping in the insurance claim form from when he was in there in April. We go off shopping, come home crunchie still there, wouldn't be tempted with anything, looked uncomfortable, had been under the dressing table all day.

Well I have critical care and painkiller if needed.

I actually wanted to ask about that. I was told 0.7 ml of loxicon, James said in the car on the way home, :roll: it was alot more than he had to give back in April. Why didn't he say this in the vets.

He was so stressed on the way there he went through a red light. I don't mean the lights were changing, the car was at least 20 metres or so away when they went red. I was shouting stop stop stop but it was like he never heard me..

Friday morning he is going to hospital for his op and is incredibly stressed. We both are.

think thats a fairly high dose, I give 0.7ml (I think) when Sebastians really bad :wave: he weighs 1.3-1.5kg :wave:

glad hes eating again :D

think thats a fairly high dose, I give 0.7ml (I think) when Sebastians really bad :wave: he weighs 1.3-1.5kg :wave:

glad hes eating again :D

Mr Bennett is 2.25 kilos. I haven't had to use and as its in its original bottle as opposed to being put in a new container, will keep it sealed until needed.

Can you believe we were charged £62.00 something just for the critical care and painkiller. They are also adding it to the insurance claim, but we are over the limit now.

Thanks everyone.

Mr Bennett ate loads last night. He woke me up early. Let him out and he was running around the bedroom. He is now resting under the bed. I won't need to take him to the vets, although I had already booked a 6 pm appointment for his myxi and Cutie-pies jabs.

I have one carrier, can't take them together. Will rearrange for next week.

I am glad he is feeling better but wish you could get the bottom of the reason why it keeps happening.

Glad he is feeling better. Bunnies are such complex little souls. Sometimes we never know why they feel the way they do.

Back