• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dried herbs - where's cheapest?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Hello all,

Just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for where's cheapest to get dried herbs for buns eg the Naturals range, or anything similar....I used to dry all my own stuff but don't have access to it any more and it's so expensive to buy!

Thankyou :wave:

I can wholeheartedly agree with zooplus ones, all my buns love them and the bags are much bigger than they look on the website.

The other on I like a Dodson and Horrell hedgerow herbs. They are designed for horses but all are safe and my guys get them added to their pellets.

ditto what karen said, all my herbs are from zooplus.
I believe dodson and horell do a really cheap one called hedgerow herbs or something, you might be able to get it in big bags (I think the 10kg is when it makes financial sense) from a horse supplier.

Excel Country Garden Herbs and Mountain Meadow Herbs are 10% off at TheRange at the moment, makes it £1.80 a bag.

Back