• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet Newsletter

Dave81

Mama Doe
My vets does a newsletter on a regular basis about its latest treatment and animal care, when I went in last week the latest had information about rabbit dentals, issues to look for, how hay is good for teeth an to ensure regular checkups. Also we had an article about flystrike, it was good to see them promoting rabbit care as it's the first time I've seen information about rabbits.

Although I don't live in the vets so they could have done previous news letters or maybe it's all my recent trips which spurred them on :lol:

That sounds like a good idea...Hope your boy's healing well. Fed up with the weather!

Yeah he's back to normal now, well will be when the fur grows back completely, looks odd having a bald thigh :lol: final vet check on Friday can't see that been an issue

Back