• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painted the hutch today

Minilop3

Warren Scout
As I've heard it's a lot of rain in England, I thought I'd give the hutch a new coat of paint before I move (I'll bring the hutch with me). It also turned into a new colour as the colour I had used before had been binned.

The hutch before:
28052012544.jpg

The hutch after applying white where there was not:
06062012555.jpg

Oh and I must not forget to mention the wonderful help I had of my puppy!
06062012557.jpg

It's such a hard life ain't it :roll:

I also decided to give it some paint inside as it had been a bit worn by the weather last winter (forgot to put up covers as there was no bunnies in the hutch (they live inside now) ).
And guess who shows up when I'm done painting and want to take a picture of the new hutch? Yes, puppy! And he sits there like he is trying to take aaaall the credit for the wonderful now coat of paint.
06062012558.jpg

Sigh, what to do with such a dog :lol:
06062012559.jpg

looks nice, are you moving back to uk then? my sister just moved back from greece arrived early hours, have you got bunnies already or getting buns
when you come to england?

'edit' just read your other posts, have you got any pcces for us to admire of your rabbits :wave:

Last edited:
looks nice, are you moving back to uk then? my sister just moved back from greece arrived early hours, have you got bunnies already or getting buns
when you come to england?

I am moving to England from Norway. First time to move (I am Norwegian). I already have the buns =) Wouldn't mind getting some in England though :lol: unfortunately I don't think there will be room for more buns than the ones I have.

awww yes just read through you rother forum posts, what kind of buns have you got, would love to see piccies of them :love:

Back