• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopscotch <3

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
Have just spoken with the vet who wants to half his Loxicom dosage and see how Hopscotch goes over the next week :) Here are some piccies to celebrate!

Why do you always take photos of me on the toilet :roll:

IMG_0211.jpg

Look what I did while you were out Mummy :D Diggy diggy!!

IMG_0213.jpg

I know there are yummy cables back here somewhere...

IMG_0222.jpg

Just eating a crunchie :love:

IMG_0220.jpg

Hi Mummy give me strokes?

IMG_0221.jpg

I love that wabbit. :thumb: :love:

Does the Loxicom relate to the surgery and healing on his nose?

Yeah he started on it when he first had his nose done and has been on it ever since! It is an anti-inflammatory & pain killer I think, it's like Metacam. Fingers crossed he will cope well with the dose reduction so we can wean him off his drugs! :)

Yeah he started on it when he first had his nose done and has been on it ever since! It is an anti-inflammatory & pain killer I think, it's like Metacam. Fingers crossed he will cope well with the dose reduction so we can wean him off his drugs! :)

But he told me he loves his drugs with nana! You better still give him banana!

Pretty boyyyy! Diggy diggy

Thank you :D I :love: my little boy!

But he told me he loves his drugs with nana! You better still give him banana!

Oh he will still get his banana, my mother would call me cruel for taking it away! I think I may need to slowly wean him off banana as well as medicine!

(And Loxicom is exactly the same as metacam, just another brand)

I thought it was, but didn't want to say in case I was mistaken! :)

Back