• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little guy (or gal) that I'm trying to adopt!

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
Lionhead.jpg

Ooh, what a lovely colour :love: I bet you'll have fun keeping that fur in check! :lol: Where is s/he at the moment?

Not fond of the wire floors personally, but I understand that it is common in America to keep buns that way.

Ooh, what a lovely colour :love: I bet you'll have fun keeping that fur in check! :lol: Where is s/he at the moment?

Not fond of the wire floors personally, but I understand that it is common in America to keep buns that way.

I am crazy about ginger buns! (S)he is in Guthrie which is about an hour and a half from where I love. I don't like the wire either, (s)he won't be if I do end up getting him/her. (S)he'll be in a crate during the times I'm at work and probably free-range in my room while I'm around.

Brushing him/her once a day would keep it in check right? A bath once a week or so? I've never had a long haired rabbit before, but I've had long hair cats and thats what we did with them.

A brush once a day will be fine :)

Definately no need for a bath, bunnies are very clean and really don't need baths unless its a botty bath for a poorly bunny!

Bun is lovely :)

A brush once a day will be fine :)

Definately no need for a bath, bunnies are very clean and really don't need baths unless its a botty bath for a poorly bunny!

Bun is lovely :)

They don't need baths ever? Even when you introduce a new rabbit to a colony? Figured it'd be safer to give the new one a bath to clean away anything that might have come with it. Know what I mean?

They don't need baths ever? Even when you introduce a new rabbit to a colony? Figured it'd be safer to give the new one a bath to clean away anything that might have come with it. Know what I mean?

Nope, no baths ever (unless ill with runny poop or similar) :)

Did you find the babies who escaped?

Most of them. There is still a ginger and a white one out. The grey ones get in and out by themselves. We caught a black one today. We're taking them to the farmer's market this Saturday to see if we can sell them.

Back